Webinar: How to Simplify IT for Small & Medium Businesses
Our recent survey revealed that while 95% of SMBs say they're currently satisfied with their current IT solutions they still report having a variety of critical challenges that they've just come to accept.
||We think this is unacceptable, so in our 60 minute webinar we'll discuss:
Fill in the form to watch the webinar recording and discover how to get your IT working for you.
- Trends in the industry and how they fit into the common small and medium business pain points.
- The IT systems needed to support your future growth
- Introduction to Konica Minolta's all-in-one IT platform - Workplace Hub
- Workplace Hub in action - user case studies and benefits
- Insight into the digital workplace of the future
- Data at the edge - why edge computing is becoming an important strategy for business
Oversees the overall technical architecture strategy, solution design and development processes across Digital Workplace R&D.
Chief Technologist for Digital Workplace R&D at Konica Minolta
Responsible for defining and implementing an industry leading go-to-market strategy to drive growth and market share for HPE OEM solutions.
Global Market Strategy & Development Manager at Hewlett Packard Enterprise OEM Solutions
Responsible for global go-to-market strategies for the Digital Workplace business unit, with a primary focus on the Workplace Hub portfolio.
Sr. Vice President for Solutions & Services, Deputy GM for Digital Worplace at Konica Minolta