One of the greatest issues for humankind today is the sustainable preservation of a global environment. Our goal is to ensure that our company develops in harmony with the environment.
We have been listening to our customers' suggestions and have therefore joined forces with a material recycling company and developed a service called A World on Loan.
Our world on loan scheme is designed to help our customers meet and exceed their environmental targets for recycling and to protect the environment. This provides you with a process to return and recycle used consumables. 100% of the returned consumable materials are recycled and recovered into raw materials for other industrial use. You will be provided with documentation to meet your recycling targets.
For further information please email recycle(at)konicaminolta.co.uk and include your company name, address, postcode and at least one equipment number, or call 01268 534 444
Please follow the instructions below to recycle cartridges for all Konica Minolta bizhub printers:
- Remove used consumable from Konica Minolta Business Machine.
- Pack into the plastic bag that the new consumable came in.
- Store the consumables in the box provided by our recycling partner.
- When full, securely seal the box.
- Call our recycling partner to arrange collection.
- A postage label will be sent to you by fax or email; secure this to the parcel.
- A carrier will automatically be arranged.
- A duty of care notice will be issued (please fill this in according to the instructions).
If you have any feedback or suggestions, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org