The traditional digital mailroom is a solution that takes all incoming, physical communications, converts them to digital form and then routes electronically to relevant parties throughout the organisation. However, the modern digital mailroom is much more - handling multiple inputs such as paper, email and fax, and increasing managing outbound mail as-well. This single, integrated vision of mail management delivers more control, increased productivity and cost savings across the organisation.
To learn more about Digital Mailroom Automation, view the recording of the free AIIM Webinar – “Re-imagining the Digital Mailroom for the 21st Century” here.
Effective customer engagement requires the mail that relates to new customer on-boarding, account opening, services requests, policy renewals, invoice payment, complaints and other critical business processes to be handled accurately and efficiently.
Unfortunately within some organizations, the digital mailroom does not exist. This can lead to issues such as :
- Mail handling remains slow, costly and error-prone.
- Processing errors significantly disrupt line of business operations, causing further delay and added expense
- Visibility into mail processing performance is poor in many operations, with too little insight into process improvement opportunities.
- Outbound mail and print causes issues with ad-hoc and small batch output not being handled consistently and efficiently, inconsistent formats hurting business brand, and customers demanding increased electronic delivery.
Digital Mailroom Automation is a key component in the digital transformation within your business, and can be delivered as an in-house solution or via an entirely outsourced service – the choice is yours.
By implementing Digital Mailroom Automation within your organisation you can:
- Deliver better quality information to business processes - quicker
- Increase control and visibility of all incoming content to a business
- Allow the organisation to make better, faster decisions based on fact not expectation
- Enhance customer service - as content is available for customer service representatives as soon as it hits the organisation
- Enable organisations to not only be digital in - but also digital out. Managing how content is generated by the business not only helps customers, but can reduce outbound postage and printing costs, create and maintain a strong, consistent brand, and deliver content to paper, webpage, mobile and more.