Innovation to Implementation
21st-23rd May 2019
Konica Minolta, Eskan Court, Campbell Park, Milton Keynes, MK9 4AN
Transform the future of print and bring your products to life
We're all aware that the needs and demands of clients are changing, and understanding how this will affect your business is paramount. Print is a vital component in the day-to-day operation of many organisations and printed products need to stand out from the crowd, as consumers are bombarded with thousands of marketing messages every day.
Join us from 21st - 23rd May at our Innovation to Implementation event to discover how you can bring your print, products and packaging to a new level, giving you the potential to offer new value and enhance profitability.
Our guest speakers (from the IPIA, Morgana, Vivid, Prokom, EFI and Epson) will explore the disruptive technologies that are changing the print industry, helping you to stay ahead of the competition and prepare for future transformation.
Experience the future of print
Discover how digital print innovations and modern finishing techniques can help you create new revenue streams. Ensuring your clients deliver an impactful and engaging experience to the end user.
What to Expect:
Throughout the afternoon you will have the chance to talk to the experts, explore the solutions and get hands on in our showroom. You’ll also get thought provoking insights and bite sized presentations from our speakers including:
- Creating a true value proposition
- Bringing print to life with genARate - the Augmented Reality app
- Turning your print into a product with advanced embellishment and finishing with Vivid and Morgana
- Innovation and Acceleration
- The IPIA will be co-hosting a workshop with Nigel Dunand of Sandler on the 21st and 22nd only - with limited spaces available. The workshop will discuss "Setting the scene for change: How to deliver additional reveny for your business and changing from a production led to a sales and marketing led organisation"
Drinks, refreshments and lunch will also be provided during the day.
2 Eskan Court, Campbell Park, Milton Keynes, MK9 4AN