As lockdown restrictions ease, many organisations face some very specific Customer Service challenges:
- Increased demand: as suspended demand is unleashed or customers stuck at home revert to online interaction and order, many organisations will be faced with an influx of orders or requests. This in turn will increase the workload on your customer service teams.
- The need to differentiate in order to survive: in a tough economic and competitive environment, those offering the best customer service will triumph.
Customer Service Management enables you to swiftly deploy a customer service capability or extend your existing team in order to improve the customer service you provide. Whether you need agents focused on acquisition, retention, or delivery. Whether you need omnichannel, multi-channel, or multi-lingual support, we can help.
This is how Managed Customer Service works:
- we recruit customer service staff according to your specification, you onboard them as you would do new employees, but they are employed by us and based on our premises. Think of them as members of your team, just not co-located with the rest of your team.
- those agents can work for you as a shared resource or dedicated to you, depending on the volume of work you need them to be responsible for
- you can use these additional resources to provide out of hours or 24/7 support, web chat, multi-lingual capability, support via social media or whatever additional customer service capability you need
- contracts are flexible to minimise risk and maximise scalability
- you benefit from guaranteed Service Levels, reduced overhead costs, fixed monthly pricing and no hidden fees