Understand and control your IT and data risks before it's too late - Take an IT Health Check assessment
The IT Health Check is a formal assessment that helps businesses and smaller IT teams identify and remove risks associated with their IT and data - risks that ultimately could halt their operations and business.
Every assessment is completed by a certified IT expert and provides a 360 degree analysis of your IT across devices, network, operating systems, applications, data and user activity.
The assessment covers all aspects of IT status and health from critical software updates, anti-virus status, performance and vulnerabilities checks through to Back-up status and top 10 critical events analysis. We can also include a scan for financial & personal data compliance risks and can tailor an assessment to meet specific requirements.
At the end of the assessment, an expert will analyse the data. Where issues are identified, we will highlight them and explain how to address them to protect your business.
What is covered?
The IT Health Check covers all key aspects of your IT health, security and status across devices, network, operating systems, applications & cloud services, data & user activity including:
• Critical operating system & software update check
• Server & end points security checks i.e. antivirus, status, critical events through to failed login, port vulnerabilities
• Back-up status & recovery management checks
• Check of top 10 most frequent critical events in logs
• Financial & personal data compliance risks check i.e. unencrypted sensitive information
• Hardware vulnerability & performance audit, i.e. CPU or disk space
• Additional assessments can be included on request