Konica Minolta recognises that sustainable economic development is dependent upon environmental protection, social responsibility and valuing our colleagues.
To accomplish this we will operate our Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of ISO 14001:2004.
To support this commitment, we have identified key environmental management principles, which are to:
- Comply with all relevant legal and other requirements with the aim of achieving best practice
- Minimise waste and reduce consumption focusing on recycling and reuse, used packaging management and energy efficiency
- Seek to use business partners that demonstrate implementation of sustainable development practices
- Communicate environmental and sustainability information effectively and transparently with our colleagues and interested parties
- Continuously evaluate and improve our performance and processes through the setting of targets and objectives
- Review and audit our business activities on a regular basis to measure our performance and compliance
- Prevent pollution and minimise potentially harmful impacts of our activities on the environment giving highest priority to those that present the highest risk.
To ensure these key principles are met, we have established a set of environmental management objectives as part of our Integrated Business Management System which are monitored and reviewed regularly.
This Policy covers Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd and all relevant subsidiaries, including all UK regional offices. It is applicable to all colleagues, visitors, suppliers, customers and contractors related to business activities, products or services.
Compliance with the Environmental Policy is mandatory. All Leaders are directly responsible for implementing this policy and ensuring colleagues’ compliance within their Business Units and Shared Functions.
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (UK) Ltd
01 October 2017