In Partnership with APCOM, we are pleased to offer APCOM members an exciting opportunity to generate new print revenues from Schools and Charities.
The workshop will be the first of its kind, with the aim of delivering a white paper – designed to help YOU leverage opportunities from Schools and Charities.
This concept will help you to create new exciting opportunities in investigating:
• How Schools and Charities acquire print
• How do Schools and Charities fund raise using print
Central to this project is to create a survey which will be issued to all schools and charities throughout the UK. However, the survey needs your input to ensure that we gather the right information in order to target new opportunities.
Date: Monday 21st July 2014
Time: 9.30am - 15.45pm
Location: Liverpool Football Club, Anfield
Price: APCOM Members only
Konica Minolta UK have partnered with Roger Oldham, BA(Hons) FCII MCIArb, FInstLM, Chartered Insurance Practitioner, Managing Director and Principal Consultant of Amethyst and the Co-Founder of London Market Professionals, and would like to invite you to a special 'Change Matters' event.
Change Matters is for professionals across the London Market who are responsible for, involved in or with an interest in change, IT, operations and business transformation.
As the London Market progresses towards the paperless office with e-placing, e-accounts, ebot and ecot, we bring together a group of highly experienced professionals to answer all of your questions:
- Are you considering migrating to a paperless office?
- Do you want to overcome the barriers to implementation?
- Do you want to know the legal status regarding e-documents?
- How can e-docs enable a business to achieve their goals?
This event is for if you:
- Have responsibility for operations, IT, change or business transformation
- Want to build a business case to support such a project
- Want to know how to win the trust of your stakeholders
- Interested in learning how other sectors have made the move
- Want to know more about the implementation of doc man and workflow
- Interested in knowing how a paperless environment creates more opportunties
With the Market gradually removing paper from it's central core processes, the desire for paper is diminishing at a rapid rate. This event will help companies understand the power and intelligence created from a paperless environment.
TICKETS - FREE OF CHARGE
Venue: America Square Conference Centre, EC3N 2LB
Date: Tuesday, 29 July 2014
Time: 16:00pm until 19:00pm